How to enter
Participants are invited to create a short video, either as an individual or a group, showcasing their messages on ‘the need for urgent climate action and driving the green revolution’ to world leaders and governments in advance of the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) in Glasgow on 31 October – 12 November 2021.
- Registration for the competition opens on 1 August!
- The maximum length of each video is 1 minute.
- To upload a video you must be registered as a Teacher Champion.
- For 18+ and teacher entries: To submit your video you must register as a Teacher Champion.
- Primary and secondary entries (aged 7-17): Must be submitted on behalf of students by a registered Teacher Champion or Parent.
- All video submissions must be uploaded to YouTube (Teacher Champions will be asked to provide the relevant YouTube link)
- Login and tell us the YouTube link to your video entry by 1 October 2021.
- Please ensure that the following information is included in your video title: #TSL&CWBClimate2021 Sustainability Challenge – Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Teacher (please delete as appropriate)
30 July 2021
Registration opens for TSL-CWB Climate Challenge 2021
1 October 2021
Deadline for Challenge video entries
8 Oct 2021
Top entry winners from each age category notified
8 Oct 2021
Top videos will be announced on our website and social media for the public to share their views and help judges select the overall Sustainability Challenge Trophy Winner
22 Oct 2021
Announcement of TSL-CWB Climate 2021 Sustainability Challenge video winners