How to enter
Participants are invited to create a short video, either as an individual or a group, showcasing their messages on biodiversity to world leaders and governments in advance of the fifteenth Conference of Parties (COP 15) of the UN Convention on Biological Diversity.
- Registration for the 2021 competition is open now!
- The maximum length of each video is 1 minute.
- To upload a video you must be registered as a Teacher Champion. Each Teacher Champion is only able to upload one video.
- For tertiary and teacher entries (aged 18+): To submit your video you must register as a Teacher Champion.
- Primary and secondary entries (aged 7-17): Must be submitted on behalf of students by a registered Teacher Champion. If you wish to submit multiple entries from your school, parents or legal guardians can also register as Teacher Champions.
- All video submissions must be uploaded to YouTube (Teacher Champions will be asked to provide the relevant YouTube link)
- Login and tell us the YouTube link to your video entry by 28 February 2021.
- Please ensure that the following information is included in your video title: #TSLBiodiversity2021 Sustainability Challenge – Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Teacher (please delete as appropriate)
8 September 2020
Registration opens for 2021 Challenge
28 February 2021
Deadline for Challenge video entries
9 April 2021
Top entry winners from each age category notified
12 April 2021
Top videos will be announced on our website and social media for the public to share their views and help judges select the overall Sustainability Challenge Trophy Winner
1 May 2021
Announcement of 2021 Challenge video winners