How to enter
Participating schools are invited to create a short (3 minute) video showcasing their best sustainability-related project or projects.
- Registration for the next competition opens September 2018.
- Each registered Teacher Champion can submit one video (maximum length: 3 minutes).
- Only one video entry per school is permitted.
- Video submissions must be uploaded to YouTube (Teacher Champions will be asked to provide the relevant YouTube link).
- Login and tell us the YouTube link to your video entry by 20 December 2018.
- Please ensure that the following information is included in your video title: ‘TSL 2019 Schools Sustainability Challenge’.
End September 2018
Registration opens for TSL 2019 Schools Sustainability Challenge video competition.
20 December 2018
Deadline for video entries to 2019 Schools Sustainability Challenge.
31 May 2019
End of judging of 2019 video entries.
8-12 July 2019
Annoucement of 2019 Trophy Winner at TSL International Schools Debates & Awards, British Columbia, Canada.